Aselia Con 2014 takes place on March 14-16! We can’t wait to welcome you to Aselia Con 2!
Guest of Honor: David Vincent
Special Guest: Ion
Special Guest: Travis Cook
In January 2012, Cook started the Tales of Symphonia Cookbook blog; in doing so, he brought together his love of cooking with his love of gaming. The original goal was to take around 80 of Tales of Symphonia’s most unique recipe variations and bring them to life. After more than a year, the blog was renamed as Tales of Cooking, with the addition of recipes from Tales of the Abyss and Tales of Vesperia.Cook continues to run talesofcooking.tumblr.com, with hopes of adding recipes from other Tales games in the future.
A Tales of Convention Put on by Fans, for Fans!
Aselia Con 2014 takes place on March 14-16! We can’t wait to welcome you to Aselia Con 2! Beginning on June 1st, 2013 at midnight Central time, badges and Artist Alley tables will be available for purchase. If you have any difficulty purchasing your badge or any questions regarding registration, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2014 Registration Rates (March 14-16)
Badge Before Sept 30: $25
Oct 1 – Feb 28: $30
At the Door: $35
Child Badge (12 and Under): $20
Badge Pick Up Times
Before Sept 30: $50
Oct 1 – Feb 15: $60
At the Door: $70
Single Day Passes: $20
What is VIP and why should I buy it?
The sale of VIP badges helps us bring in a little extra money to keep the con possible, while still keeping regular badge rates low enough that anyone can afford to come if they want to. In a sense, it’s a way for those attendees who have a little more room to spend money to support the con a little extra. In gratitude for their support, VIP badgeholders get some nice bonuses at the con. VIP badges include:
VIP Weekend Badge Reusable Aselia Con Badge Holder/Neck Wallet Free Aselia Con 2014 T-Shirt Free Survival Bag Invitation to an after-con celebration Sunday evening with Guest of Honor David Vincent!
Hilton Garden Inn DFW Airport South
We’re happy to announce that our new and improved, bigger and better location for Aselia Con 2 in 2014 will be the Hilton Garden Inn DFW Airport South! We are sure that this location will be more convenient for our attendees as well, thanks to the FREE airport shuttle to and from DFW Airport as well as local businesses. This hotel offers us more space and more convenience without increasing the cost to our attendees!To reserve your room, you can call the hotel directly at 972-313-2800 and mention that you are with Aselia Con, or you can book online! To book your room online, go tohttp://www.dfwairportsouth.hgi.com and enter your dates of stay. Next, select “More Options” below the dates, and click “Add Special Rate Code”. Our group code is ACON.
At A Glance
- Complimentary internet access.
- Daily cooked-to-order breakfast and 24-hour Pavilion Pantry®
- Courtesy shuttle to and from DFW International Airport 2 miles away
- Convenient to many north Dallas and Ft. Worth attractions
Transportation and Parking: There is a FREE shuttle to and from DFW International Airport, which will also take you to nearby restaurants and businesses within a 5 mile radius of the hotel. Parking at the Hilton Garden Inn is FREE.
2014 Event Schedule & Outline
Event Color Code
- No offensive words or phrases printed on clothing
- Keep your clothing PG-13.
- Avoid oversized and cumbersome costumes which could block hallways or impede others.
- Costume and props may not cause damage to others or hotel property.
- Be especially conscious of others when passing through the lobby area.
We reserve the right to ask any attendee to change their costume or clothing if it is determined to be offensive. If an Aselia Con staff member or Hilton Garden Inn employee asks you to change, you must do so or you will be asked to leave the convention.
Weapons and Props
Safety is our top priority during Aselia Con. While we are very excited to see your replica weapons and props, there are a few guildelines for safety which all attendees must abide by:
- No real weaponry, including but not limited to metal blades, functional firearms, etc.
- All prop guns must have an orange blaze tip and must be easily recognizable as a prop/toy.
- No projectiles will be allowed. Nerf style guns must be unloaded.
- Sharp edges will not be allowed, including blades and arrow tips.
- Oversized props should be left in the back of meeting rooms during events, out of the way of other attendees.
Attendees must present prop weapons to registration staff during badge check in to be inspected. Unsafe weapons must be left in the attendees vehicle or hotel room.