Aselia Con 5 will take place on March 17-19, 2017 at the Hilton Garden Inn DFW South in Irving, Texas!
We hope to see you there!
A Tales of Convention Put on by Fans, for Fans!
Registration for Aselia Con 5 will open on June 1st 2016. If you have any questions regarding registration, please send an email to [email protected].
March 17-19 2017 Registration Rates
June 1- Sept 30: $25
Oct 1 – Dec 31: $30
Jan 1 – Feb 28: $35
At the door: $40
Badge Pick Up Times
June 1- Sept 30: $50
Oct 1 – Dec 31: $60
Jan 1 – Feb 28: $70
At the door: $80
What is VIP and why should I buy it?
The sale of VIP badges helps us bring in a little extra money to keep the con possible, while still keeping regular badge rates low enough that anyone can afford to come if they want to. In a sense, it’s a way for those attendees who have a little more room to spend money to support the con a little extra. In gratitude for their support, VIP badge-holders get some nice bonuses at the con. VIP badges include:
VIP Weekend Badge | Free Aselia Con 2017 T-Shirt | Free Survival Bag | Invitation to a special VIP event !
Registration for 2017 has not yet opened. Please check back after June 1st to purchase your badge!
Hilton Garden Inn DFW Airport South
We’re happy to announce that our venue will once again be the beautiful Hilton Garden Inn DFW Airport South! The location continues to be convenient for our attendees, thanks to the FREE airport shuttle to and from DFW Airport as well as local businesses. Breakfast for Hotel guests is provided.
The 2017 room block has not yet opened.
Check back soon for details on how to make your reservation!
At A Glance
- Complimentary internet access.
- Daily cooked-to-order breakfast and 24-hour Pavilion Pantry®
- Courtesy shuttle to and from DFW International Airport 2 miles away
- Convenient to many north Dallas and Ft. Worth attractions
Transportation and Parking: There is a FREE shuttle to and from DFW International Airport, which will also take you to nearby restaurants and businesses within a 5 mile radius of the hotel. Parking at the Hilton Garden Inn is FREE.
We’re planning lots of amazing events for 2017! Check back soon for more details!
- No offensive words or phrases printed on clothing
- Keep your clothing PG-13.
- Avoid oversized and cumbersome costumes which could block hallways or impede others.
- Costume and props may not cause damage to others or hotel property.
- Be especially conscious of others when passing through the lobby area.
We reserve the right to ask any attendee to change their costume or clothing if it is determined to be offensive. If an Aselia Con staff member or Hilton Garden Inn employee asks you to change, you must do so or you will be asked to leave the convention.
Weapons and Props
Safety is our top priority during Aselia Con. While we are very excited to see your replica weapons and props, there are a few guildelines for safety which all attendees must abide by:
- No real weaponry, including but not limited to metal blades, functional firearms, etc.
- All prop guns must have an orange blaze tip and must be easily recognizable as a prop/toy.
- No projectiles will be allowed. Nerf style guns must be unloaded.
- Sharp edges will not be allowed, including blades and arrow tips.
- Oversized props should be left in the back of meeting rooms during events, out of the way of other attendees.
Attendees must present prop weapons to registration staff during badge check in to be inspected. Unsafe weapons must be left in the attendees vehicle or hotel room.